Terms and Conditions
This Agreement (the “Agreement”) sets out how mixiptv.com will provide the access to PRO TV,WOW TV,PIX TV,MACH TV and Radiosity TV,(the “Services”) to you. For purposes of this Agreement, “you” and “your” shall refer to the individual who wishes to use the Services. By (i) your submission of an online order; (ii) your acceptance of the Terms of Service electronically during registration; (iii) your initialing the mixiptv.com Term of Service.
- Authorized User, Use, and Responsibility:
- Term: This Agreement goes into effect upon your acceptance of this Agreement and shall continue until cancelled or terminated by either party as permitted by this Agreement.
- You must be 18 years of age or older and have the legal authority to enter into this Agreement. You affirm that the information you supplied is correct and complete.
- You understand that all information provided by you will be relied upon by mixiptv.com for the provision of Services thus shall be true and accurate. You agree that mixiptv.com may disable or terminate the Services in the event that you provide false or incorrect information. You shall promptly notify mixiptv.com whenever your personal information or billing information changes (including for example, your name, address, telephone number, and credit card number and expiration date).
- You agree to use the Services for personal use only and in compliance with the current mixiptv.com Authorized Use Policy and any applicable laws and regulations. If you want to subscribe to mixiptv.com Service and Equipment for a commercial establishment, you must first contact mixiptv.com and obtain written approval from mixiptv.com
- You accept that mixiptv.com considers anyone using the Services at the installation address you provided to be authorized by you and you must pay all charges due from that use.
- Payment of Charges:
- Authorization: You agree to authorize mixiptv.com Technology to automatically charge your designated credit card for the following types of fees:
- Shipping and Handling Fees:
The charges for shipping and handling fees are set out in your Order Form. mixiptv.com Technology will charge your designated credit card for shipping and handling fees. You acknowledge and agree that ALL shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
- Equipment: To receive the Services on Television set from mixiptv.com , you may purchase the equipment, which constitutes primarily by, but not limited to a,Roku Device or Android Device (the “Equipment”).
- Returning Policies: You may return the equipment purchased from mixiptv.com within 7 days after you receive your equipment. mixiptv.com will refund you the equipment amount paid only right after we receive the equipment back from you by mail. Customers are responsible for all shipping fees both ways. Shipping fees are non-refundable. All Subscription fees paid are non-refundable.
- Customer Information: mixiptv.com maintains your personal identification information for the purpose of account management, billing, customer support, and service management.
- Customer Service: If you have any technical faults and administration questions or want to request any changes in your rmixiptv.com account, you may contact mixiptv.com customer service either by calling mixiptv.com at 888-832-9676 or sending e-mail to Support@mixiptv.com
- Programming: mixiptv.com is not responsible for the content and does not guarantee nor claims any rights to the content. mixiptv.com is providing the streams of all the channels as they are available online via the Internet.
- Changing the Term of Service: Sometimes, mixiptv.com will change the Term of Service.
- Limitation of Liability: mixiptv.com aims to provide a continuous, high-quality customer service, but we do not warrant that the Services or Equipment provided by mixiptv.com will perform at a particular speed or will be uninterrupted, or error-free. The Services can vary depending on location, line quality, inside wiring, Internet traffic, and other factors beyond the control of mixiptv.com